Monday 27 December 2010

Mobile

So, despite still being poorly with gammy eyes, i'm still ploughing ahead with World Domination.  I have this thing which Mummy calls a walker, with a nifty noisy bit with buttons on the front and a smart handle that I can pull myself up onto my feet with and then push the thing along.  I've been pottering about with this for a while now but it's a bit hair raising at times when my arms push it further then my feet can keep up with.  Still, like every good super hero I persevered and you should totally look at me now, i'm whizzing! I can cross the entire room easily with it now, I can stop and start mid wandering.  See I told you I was cool.  Won't be long now before I can run around with my big brother and sister, I suppose in the meantime though i'll just have to concentrate on ramming this walker into the backs of their feet if they annoy me too much.  Whaaat?! They started it!

No comments:

Post a Comment