Tuesday 21 December 2010

Making a stand

I've decided that i'm against laying down on my back.  I just don't like it, not at all.  So from now on i'm making a stand, or should I actually say a racket with a lot of wriggling and rolling.  Mummy keeps insisting on  me staying on my back whilst she changes my nappy and I just don't want to.  When will she get that into her silly head?  Could I make it more obvious what with the shouting and screaming and constantly rolling over, grown ups can be so stupid sometimes.  If she was clever at all she'd be able to change my nappy whilst I crawl around the room and play.  Oh and another thing whilst i'm at it.....I wish she'd stop trying to dress me, I don't want to be dressed damnit! Once again mummy, read and learn...me screaming at you lots is a big clue that I don't want you to do it. 

Wow i'm zonked, being a baby is really hard work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment