Friday 24 December 2010

Poorly sick.

I am poorly.  No, I want more sympathy then that! Let's try this again, I am poorlyThat's better. Thank you.  It's not much fun being 8 months old and poorly y'know.  My eyes are all sticky and gunky and I keep trying to pull my ear off yet that could just be tiredness seeing as I'm not sleeping and since I'm not sleeping I'm certainly not going to let Mummy sleep either, where would be the fun in that?  I'm okay during the day, my eyes are a bit weepy and I'm a bit whinier then usual but I think that's allowed seeing as I'm poorly (can you tell I'm male?) but night times are a whole different ball game and I'm exhausted from spending the majority of it crying.

Mummy and Daddy are torturing me, or attempting to.  They're tag teaming me almost.  One will hold me extra tight and the other will try and get this yucky stuff in my mouth.  Well I say NO. Drugs are bad. I do not like calpol, i do not like ibuprofen (I do not like green eggs & ham) They seem to think offering it via different devices swill somehow make me change my mind, they will not corrupt my stance on this, I have morals and ethics to uphold you know.  First they try this syringe thing, then a spoon, then this weird thing that looks like a rubber nipple that I tried to chew through until I caught the jist of their plans and foiled them...there I was happily trying to wreck it and low and behold I get a sneaky taste of icky stuff.  I'm not having that! So out it came.  Spit spit spittity spit.  Though I must say it wasn't a patch on my dramatics from the evening before , then i really let them have it.  Sometimes you have to pull out all the stops to get Mummy & Daddy to really understand what you don't like, they're a bit slow you see, i think it's their age.  It was then that I wriggled, shrieked, spat anmd then my coup de grace, I puked all over daddy! I think Mummy had a sneaky suspicion about my plans because she conveniently handed me to Daddy whilst insisting she needed a wee.

I thought I'd teach them a lesson, seeing as my antics weren't subtle enough to get them to stop trying to force icky stuff on me so last night I begged for bed, then kept Mummy awake for two hours until I went to sleep which lulled her into a false sense of security so it would have a greater effect when I sprung awake forty minutes later! genius if i do say so myself.  I then continued to wake at ever increasing intervals last night, just to keep Mummy on her toes.  She doesn't get too mad though, I ensure I'm crying when I wake her so she'll give me extra cuddles.  I keep hoping if i stay up long enough she'll put that film on the tv again with the sparkly vampires in it.

My eyes are looking a bit better today, Mummy keeps putting booby milk on them, which I don't like very much because  want to drink it not wear it!

Oh Owie.  I just fell and banged my head on the safety gate......oh the irony.  Not very safe is it?  I'm now going to continue harassing my big brother and sister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment