Sunday 2 January 2011

I'm not a banshee.

Mummy took me to see The Doctor on Friday, he was a very nice man so much so that i even let him look in my ears (which are fine) and my eyes (which are not fine, they're like....gunky. eeew).  There was a very funky looking thing on his desk that I kept trying to grab but naughty Mummy kept stopping me, I swear if I had teeth I'd bite her, that would teach her not to interfere with my fun!

The Doctor gave Mummy a green piece of paper which she handed in to a person with a white coat thing on and they handed her some eye drops for me, Mummy & Daddy are most impressed with my uber skillz at accepting them like a dude, then again they can pretty much do anything so long as the boob's in my mouth.

While we were out this mad woman kept stroking my sling and telling Mummy how lovely it is and how lovely I am but she got it all wrong, the sling is indeed loely but I'm lovlier!

I'm having a poo-fest at the moment.  I usually only bother going every few days, I can't be bothered wasting energy doing it more often but Mummy looks awfully bored lately so I've been squeezing several out a day, just for her to keep her occupied.  See the things I do for my Mummy, I must love her afterall!

I'm very busy being a super clever baby at the moment, I can even 'walk' if Mummy holds one of my hands, bet you're impressed...you should be.

Last night wasn't very nice, I woke up at 1.30am and was very upset, so upset i simply couldn't stop crying.  I think I scared poor mummy, but never mind her....I scared myself.  Even Daddy came up to the bedroom (I share a king size bed with my mummy so I can sleep and eat to my hearts content, I'm very important you know and daddy is relegated to the couch) to try and settle me but I think his inability to settle me made him cross (Mummy said men get cross to hide their insecurities!) Eventually I managed to stop howling long enough to have a big long feed and then fell asleep finally.  Mummy is clueless as to why i was so utterly upset, she even waved that annoying thing at my head that bleeps and tells her if I'm hot or not (I wasn't).

Oh well, it's time for my nap now, this is the life.  Catch you laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment