Tuesday 5 October 2010

So happy I puked.

For some unfathomable reason I woke up earlier then usual this morning and quite excited with it too, so excited infact that I puked all over myself and the bed!  Naughty daddy refused to pick up my high chair from the Royal Mail depo today, I was looking forward to having a sit in it! 

Mummy was going to get me weighed today but I was very very tired so we went for a nap instead, Daddy was all up for it but Mummy thought it would be mean to let me go to sleep only to wake me up and strip me off in a strange place when there was no real need for it.

Mummy is wondering if i'll be as open to eating food as i am to eating everything else as i tried to etat my trousers whilst she was trying to put them on today and then when she took them away I tried to eat her arm that was putting the trousers on instead...when that failed..I tried to eat the strap of my changing bag and i'm currently trying to munch an Iron Maiden video box.

Am going to stop dictating now as i'm on the floor going backwards again and i'm so frustrated i'm going to cry & shout...a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment