Saturday 2 October 2010

Hello & Welcome

Hello, I'm Dinks...Mr Dinks to you.  I was born in the middle of April 2010 after a very quick labour which really put the shitters up Mum.  I'm gorgeous (even if i do say so myself).  I'm a lucky lil sod as I share a kingsize bed with Mummy (poor old dad is relegated to the sofa) and so far all i've had is boob juice and i'm freakin' thriving on the stuff, seriously you should check out my thighs baby and best of all mum says I can have it as long as I want (though she did mention something about 3 years being a limit).  I have a cool set of wheels that are permanantly parked in the kitchen because seriously...they're just not needed when i can go everywhere cuddled against mum, it's natural.  I'm a happy chappy because mum understands that if I cry it's because I need her so she soothes me, afterall it's her job......she thinks it's pretty cruel to leave a baby to cry and speaking as a baby....i have to agree.  Mum says if she cries really hard it makes her head hurt and her tummy too.   My mum could like totally fill this page on her thoughts on CIO/CC but it's my jounal so i'll just say as a baby i'm glad my mummy is against it. Oh and check out my dimpled butt, I'm owning the fluff man, you should see my fluffy stash, funky cloth nappies all the way.

I'm now rocking the whole rollin' shizzaz, i can totally escape half way across the room doing this as well as turn 360 degrees whilst on my hands and tummy.  Cooh huh?  I've nearly nailed crawling f'real.....but it's so freakin' frustrating when your body doesn't do what you tell it too, so after going backwards for five minutes I tend to shout REALLY loud.  If you live within 300 miles and you randomly get a headache, that's me that is...shouting :)

Mum thinks i'm part goat because I try and chomp everything...changing mats, blankets, people...

Mum is bugging me for the computer now so i'll make this brief, basically in two weeks time i'll be 26 weeks old (6 months) and we're starting on the food! None of that puree schmuree shizzle here, i get to eat what i want, when i want and how much i want......i'll be totally in control, can't wait to paint the kitchen with food, it'll be a blast , so stick around and join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment