Monday 4 October 2010

Shopping

It's a good job I adore my big sister.  We had to go out and buy her clothes today because she dared to grow again! because of this we missed Mr Postman delivering my highchair that one of mummy's friends have given me.  I was quite cross at first as Mummy had to wake me up from my sleep to go out but I soon went back to sleep in the cosy sling all snuggled up to her.

Still very snotty but thankfully i'm not very 'ill' with it anymore, says mummy.

Also i'm still going backwards when i'm on the floor, i don't understand it at all.....i'm looking forwards, i'm thinking forwards and yet I'm going backwards...this is making world domination much more difficult then it needs to be and i'm getting very peeved, you may have heard me shout a lot today because of the injustice of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment